(left to right)
- GSE team members from District 1749 in France receive key to City of Lewisburg from Mayor John Manchester. Pictured left to right, Sylvain Cassan, Sebastien Thomazet, John Manchester, team leader Michel Pochet, Younes Chaoui and Anne-Laure Bonnet.
- Sylvain and Younes pictured with Rotarian John Barnes, who took them on a tour of the ABB plant in Lewisburg.
- Sylvain and Anne-Laure with Rotarian Rod Stoner, former director of food service for The Greenbrier. Rod and his wife Donna served the team a lunch at their home that featured traditional West Virginia foods including trout, country ham, collard greens and corn pone with ramps, and desserts prepared by a French chef at the hotel.
- Sebastien shows off his skills on the electric guitar at the home of Rotarian Greg Johnson.
- Younes plays the drums with Rotarian Andy Evans.
- Bidding the team farewell as they head to Princeton and Bluefield.
- Younes pictured with Bill and Sara Irons, who hosted Younes at their beef farm, and their son Oliver, who is going to France in June with the District 7550 team.
- Sylvain stayed at the home of Andy and Lori Evans, and is shown here with Amaya and Alex Evans.
- GSE team leader Michel Pochet enjoys a glass of wine with Libby and Sarah Johnson, wife and daughter of Rotarian Greg Johnson.